Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July




We had a great time on the 4th this year. As always we went to the park. My kids enjoyed playing with water balloons and running around playing with the other kids. We entered Kooper and Kyler in the Mr. Firework pageant. We were only going to enter Kooper because Kyler is too big for it I think, but he really wanted to do it since Kooper was. Anyway, Kooper won the 0-2 age group and was named Mr. Firecracker. He was so cute. I sprayed the boys hair red and blue. They were so cute. After that we went to the Orr.s house and had a great time. Then we went out and popped firecrackers. We all had fun. It was a great fourth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a cute Mr. Firecracker! I like their hair.

Kayla said...

As always, you have the 2 cutest "Lil' Firecrackers!"

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

You didn't tell me he won...your kids are always winning...but they definitely deserve it...very cute!

Ashley Pinson said...

hey its ash i started a blog add me to your links your page is cute you need to update it with some pictures from the new house havnt talked to you in a while call me when you get a chance. love ya